Powered by Octasic's certified carrier-grade algorithms, the OCT6100 performs high quality Echo Cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions.
Designed for a broad range of applications, the OCT6100 supports densities from 16 to 672 channels on a single chip and offers extensive features such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation, signaling tone detection, audio conferencing, background music solutions and more. This feature-rich device is offered in a 16mm x 16 mm footprint - the smallest in the industry.
Independently or combined with other Octasic voice solutions, the OCT6100 can significantly increase density in voice gateways while offloading DSPs to maximize their use for other value-added features. Requiring minimum integration, it greatly simplifies design and accelerates time-to-market.
- World recognized & deployed best voice quality
- Requires half the power and space of DSP solutions
- Simplifies your design
Octasic, the echo experts, have developed high-performance echo cancellation and voice quality enhancement (EC and VQE) algorithms that surpass the latest G.168 standard tests to deliver leading voice quality and a transparent user experience. Equipment manufacturers can significantly differentiate their offerings based on voice quality by integrating Octasic's solutions into their own.
When tested by world-leading labs including BT and AT&T, Octasic's voice processing algorithms were certified as carrier-grade and benchmarked as the ones to beat. Moreover, with over 30 million lines deployed in networks worldwide, Octasic's EC and VQE solutions are field-proven and robust.
Octasic's OCT6100 includes these carrier-recognized algorithms and deliver pristine sound quality.
- 16-672 channels G.168-2002 echo cancellation
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic Music Protection
- Adaptive Noise Reduction
- Acoustic Echo Control
- Automatic Level Control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- Integrated debugging and monitoring
- Audio Conferencing with Voice Quality features
- Large buffer playback capabilities
- TFO solution available
- Extensive signaling tone detection and generation
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone (w/ and w/o phase reversal)
- Text telephone signals V.18 Annex A
- SF signaling (2600Hz)
- SS7 COT tones
- MF R1 as per Q.323
- MF R2 as per Q.455
- DTMF as per Q.24
- Compact size: 16mm x 16mm
- Lead-free package
- Product Brief - OCT6100 Series of Echo Cancellation and VQE Devices
- Product Brief - OCT6100-TP Voice Quality Evaluation Platform
- Frequently Asked Questions on Echo - FAQ
- Glossary of Echo-related Terms
- Tolly Group Report
- A Deterministic Approach to Echo Cancellation
- Voice Quality in Wireless Networks
- Echo Cancellation and Voice Quality in Today's Networks
- Conferencing – Don't Take Voice Quality For Granted
- OCT610X API Specification
- OCT611X API Specification
- OCT612X API Specification
- OCT6100 Series Hardware Specifications
- OCT6100 Board Design Guide
- OCT6100 Series Example Schematics
- G.168 Tests - Report Summary
- OCT6100 Series AT&T Test Report
Go to Voice Quality Enhancement & Echo Cancellation, Octasic’s Media Processing Technology.