Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
Administrative Agent – Orders
Temporary position: 1 year contract
Reporting to Director of Pre-Sales and Customer Support, the Administrative Agent is the customer’s point of contact for all order inquiries. The Administrative Agent is responsible for managing customer orders from the front desk until shipment.
• Process sales orders: verify accuracy against quotation, items availability, customer file status, order confirmation, order shipping and billing documents preparation.
• Handle customer communication regarding to order change requests, product returns (RMA) and any other question surrounding sales orders.
• Perform close follow up of orders with customers, sales representatives and production to ensure timely manner delivery of orders.
• Verify that client contracts are in place, negotiated and signed and assist with new client file opening.
• Assist with export control requests, by instructing customers on the required procedures.
• Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or equivalent diploma.
• 1 year experience in administration or accounting.
• Basic accounting or logistics knowledge are assets.
• Perfect command of spoken and written English and French
• Good command of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows environment)
• Thoroughness and accuracy in the work.
• Highly responsible, greatly organized, autonomous, customer service oriented and flexible.
• Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with multiple teams and diverse profiles.