Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets. Octasic’s hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems. The company’s high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture. Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
We are currently looking for:
The DevOPS specialist possesses the technical skills and experience in embedded C/C++/Python development environment. He is skilled in programming, networking and knowledgeable in commercial and open source software production packages. He can develop a robust development infrastructure that is adapted to the needs of the software teams. He is curious and knows how to take advantage of the tools to meet the needs of software development and delivery. This position requires a great deal of autonomy, motivation and resourcefulness in order to advise teams and harmonize practices and tools. Our environment has Windows and Linux systems with several software production technologies such as: GIT, Jenkins servers, VMWare/HyperV virtualization, Docker, Visual Studio.
- Work with the software teams to advise and harmonize methods and technologies used for embedded systems software delivery.
- Release management rules & GIT workflows
- Continuous integration tools development (Jenkins based)
- Management of the build and automation server farm
- Automation systems performance improvements
- Servers and tools to facilitate multi-site software development and delivery
- Lab & server farm network connectivity and performance optimization
- Team coaching and training (GIT workflow, new tools & practices)
- Development of the support documentation for users
Desired technical skillset:
- Programming language: Bash, Python, C++
- Linux, Windows
- GIT, SVN
- Jenkins (Pipeline & plugin), Maven, Ant
- Visual Studio, Eclipse
- VMWare, HyperV, KVM, Linux containers
- Jira, Bitbucket, Bullseye, pclint
- Cloud based services (AWS, GitHub)
Choosing Octasic is:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business
- For competitive conditions (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, options purchase program)
- For a work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- For friendly and collaborative work atmosphere.
You recognized yourself? This is a challenge that you can overcome? Want to join our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com