The New Product Introduction (NPI) Specialist, provides support between the product development group and the production. On one hand, it ensures that the new products can be manufactured by collaborating with the hardware and RF engineering departments during the design phase and, on the other hand, develops the hardware and software tools needed to manufacture and test the products.
- Participates in design reviews of the engineering department.
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the production of electronic products.
- Develops software tools (test sequences) and hardware (test stations) for production tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or electrical engineering, or equivalent degree;
- About 5 years of experience in a similar position, or a combination of education and equivalent experience;
- Experience in designing and/or testing electronic boards/systems;
- Experience with several of the following software: Python, NI Teststand, C, C ++, VB, SQL;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both oral and written;
- Experience in RF, an asset;
- Experience with CAD tools (Orcad, an asset);
- Notions about relational databases;