Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets. Octasic’s hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems. The company’s high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture. Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
We are currently looking for:
This is a technical product manager position, reporting to the VP Product, CTO. The product manager will be mainly responsible for the target markets – from market analysis to product launches. Octasic’s products support all major 3GPP/3GPP2 cellular standards including GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA2000. You would be joining a dynamic and growing team and managing the products assigned to you strategically.
Working closely with the departments of Engineering and Sales, you will define the products roadmaps and specifications. You will align the product management process with the company objectives as well as bring in your own industry best practices.
- Conduct regular market analysis (segments, territories, trends, etc.)
- Keep track of the competition in the industry to ensure proper positioning of our products and ensure we have the right strategy to fight/beat it.
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales to define a roadmap of products.
- Propose an action plan identifying the available solutions and indicating the potential sales and market shares to attain.
- Propose customized pricing by taking into account production costs and the market context.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop appropriate launches, promotions and go-to-market models for our products.
- Oversee the generation of collateral material: data sheets, training presentations and sales material.
- Collaborate with the Sales support team on customers’ requests.
- Evaluate and prioritize the requests received and their feasibility.
- When needed, offer support to the Sales team during visits to customers and partners worldwide by providing an in-depth technical and market expertise.
- Explore, develop and manage business development relationships with technology partners in order to deliver solutions to the end users and channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a related field or position.
- Knowledge or experience in marketing, an asset.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of DSP products, Wireless SoC, RF Front ends and Power Amplifiers
- Excellent communicating skills, both written and spoken in English
- Functional French require
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
Choosing Octasic is for:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business
- For competitive conditions (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, options purchase program)
- For a work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- For friendly and collaborative work atmosphere.
You recognized yourself? This is a challenge that you can overcome? Want to join our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com