The Electronic Engineering Technician will work under the supervision of the RF Team Leader. You will assist the engineering team in laboratory testing during the commissioning and certification of new products. You will also be assisting the technical support team and production.
Activities / Responsibilities
- Develop and perform RF testing of new products in the laboratory.
- Debug electronic radio frequency assemblies at the PCB and system level.
- Write engineering test reports.
- Prototype assemblies (electronics, mechanics, cables).
- Participate in the various certification tests.
- Assist in product design and development.
- College degree (DEC) in electronics or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of radio frequency characterization parameters.
- Master the use of laboratory equipment (RF test equipment, spectrum analyzer, VNA, oscilloscope, etc.).
- Ability to debug radio frequency assemblies.
- Knowledge of cell phone technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE …).
- Ability to make electronic montages.
- Knowledge in script (Python)
- Communicates effectively in French and English (oral and written).