Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communications. We provide state-of-the-art integration software and hardware platforms for worldwide mobile wireless solutions. Octasic has offices worldwide and continues to expand.
Why choose Octasic?
- It is a workplace at the cutting edge of technology, allowing you to meet wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock option purchase program, reimbursement for public transit, showers on the premises, and complimentary beverages and snacks every day)
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, possibility of working remotely, etc.).
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
- Octasic is a company involved in its community.
- Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
- We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk, stocking office supplies and the cafeteria, performing some administrative duties, and supporting the Executive Committee.
- Greet visitors and prepare meeting rooms
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas
- Answer phone calls (low volume)
- Manage courier services and mail
Supply Management (office items, cafeteria, business cards):
- Order necessary items
- Order meals from caterers
- Order items for the cafeteria and refill refrigerators regularly
- Manage petty cash
- Verify/code employee and sales representatives’ expense reports
- Verify/code corporate credit cards
- Prepare and make bank deposits online
- Filing in accounting and administration
Other administrative tasks:
- Make reservations for hotels, restaurants, flights, etc.
- Perform various tasks (photocopying, scanning, etc.) for certain departments
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with the housekeeping team
- Prepare documents for certain meetings
- Occasional translation from French to English (internal use only)
- Validate delivery times and confirm delivery dates
– Relevant experience in customer service
– 1 to 3 years experience in an administrative position
– Thoroughness, attention to detail, discretion, and resourcefulness
– Ability to learn quickly
– Bilingual, both oral and written (French and English)
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Ability to lift up to 20 pounds (cafeteria)
Want to become our newest team member? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org