Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets. Octasic’s hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems. The company’s high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture. Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
We are currently looking for:
Reporting to Director of Pre-Sales and Customer Support, the Sales Coordinator is the customer’s point of contact for all order inquiries. The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing customer orders from the front desk until shipment.
- Receive sales orders, verify the accuracy with the quotation, the availability of the items as well as the customer file (contracts, credit, etc.)
- Confirm the order to customer
- Respond to order change requests from customers
- Build timelines and closely follow up with affected parties (internal, suppliers, customers) to ensure orders are processed on time.
- Confirm the shipping of the order and prepare the documents for billing
- Open new client file and conduct contractual follow-ups (performing credit checks, contract approval and renewal, etc). Perform regular follow-ups with sales representatives to ensure that client contracts are in place, negotiated and signed.
- Complete (alone or with others) the forms or reports requested by clients (compliance, authorized supplier, tax status, etc.)
- Track product returns (RMA)
- Process loan applications and ensure follow-up
- Clearly respond to external and internal customers for any questions surrounding sales orders
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or equivalent diploma.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in a high-tech SME environment (software or other)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Spoken and written languages: perfect command of spoken and written English, ability to communicate orally in French
- Good command of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows environment)
- Knowledge of Sage software is an asset
- Focused and motivated by action, customer service and results
- Thoroughness and accuracy in the work
- Highly responsible, flexible, autonomous and greatly organized
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with multiple teams and diverse profiles
Choosing Octasic is for:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business
- For competitive conditions (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, options purchase program)
- For a work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- For friendly and collaborative work atmosphere.
You recognized yourself? This is a challenge that you can overcome? Want to join our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com