Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets. Octasic’s hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems. The company’s high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture. Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
We are currently looking for one:
Senior Advisor, Business Intelligence and Marketing
Within the sales team, the Senior Advisor, Business Intelligence and Marketing is responsible for the sales coordination, marketing and support activities. Your goal is to support the strategies of high management and support managers by developing and implementing various initiatives from best practices in business intelligence and market research.
Summary of responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring, coordinating and developing a dashboard that provides a global portrait of sales activities, support and marketing team
- Develops performance indicators (KPIs) and sales pipeline
- Conducts analyzes and makes recommendations based on the business intelligence of our competitors.
- Makes a practices and products watch of our competitors
- Conducts market research with our current and potential customers (segmentation, penetration rates, opportunities, constraints, risks) supported by business intelligence research
- Responsible for sharing information with Octasic’s other departments, namely production, engineering and administration, as well as all our sites outside Montreal
- Ensures the sharing of information to all our sales agents.
- Gathers all the specificities of the products to prepare information sheets for customers
- Performs updates and follow-ups in the Customer Management System, Salesforce (CRM)
- Ensures that our website and social media presence remains relevant and up-to-date.
- Support sales and product marketing teams at conferences
- Ensures consistency, fidelity and regularity of all our products and messages within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or any other relevant field.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience including 3 years in business intelligence
- Experience in software or electrical engineering (an asset)
- Excellent command of the MS Office suite and the Windows environment.
- Excellent command of French and written and oral English
- Knowledge of Salesforce (an asset)
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (an asset)
- A good team player
- Autonomous and you learn quickly
- A leader with good influence
- Results-oriented, proactive and organized
Choosing Octasic is:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business
- For competitive conditions (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, options purchase program)
- For a work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- For friendly and collaborative work atmosphere.
You recognized yourself? This is a challenge that you can overcome? Want to join our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org