Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets. Octasic’s hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems. The company’s high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture. Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
We are currently looking for:
SOFTWARE TEST DEVELOPER
NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (NPI) TEAM
The software test developer (NPI Team) develops automated test systems for RF Systems, Boards and Chips. The test solution is based on a combination of software tools, hardware tools and measurement equipment. The software will interface with databases to get test plans and procedures and save the test results. The Developer will interface with other teams in order to facilitate the development, and optimize the re-use of tools.
- As part of the NPI team, the software test developer is involved in the development, integration, validation and maintenance of various software for manufacturing test systems.
- He will create and maintain documentation related to test processes.
- He may be involved in the evolution and maintenance of the test database (MySQL)
- He will provide support to QA in the analysis of test results data.
- He will perform code reviews and propose solutions to anticipate and resolve problems.
- All other related tasks within the NPI team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (software, electronics), or equivalent degree
- About 5 years of experience in a similar position, or a combination of education and equivalent experience, with a minimum of:
- 3 years of experience in designing systems or board test software
- Proficiency with at least one of the following software: C ++, Python, NI Teststand, NI Labview, C#,
- Knowledge of relational databases an asset
- Familiar with Agile Software development,
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both oral and written
- Experience in RF an asset
Choosing Octasic is for:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business
- To be in contact with wireless technology experts
- For competitive conditions ( salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, options purchase program)
- For a work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- For friendly and collaborative work atmosphere