Powered by Octasic's certified carrier-grade algorithms, the OCT6100 performs high quality Echo Cancellation (EC) and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions.
The OCT6100 was designed for a broad range of applications; it supports densities from 16 to 672 channels on a single chip and offers extensive features such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), signaling tone detection, audio conferencing, background music solutions and more. This feature-rich device is offered in a 16mm x 16 mm footprint - the smallest in the industry.
Used independently or combined with other Octasic voice-processing solutions, the OCT6100 can significantly increase density in voice gateways while offloading DSPs to maximize their use for other value-added features. The OCT6100 requires minimum integration and greatly simplifies design and accelerates time-to-market.
Octasic’s high-performance EC and VQE algorithms surpass the latest G.168 standard tests to deliver leading voice quality and a transparent user experience. Equipment manufacturers can significantly differentiate their offerings based on voice quality by integrating Octasic's solutions into their own.
When tested by world-leading labs including BT and AT&T, Octasic's voice processing algorithms were certified as carrier-grade and as the benchmark to beat. Moreover, with over 100 million lines deployed in networks worldwide, Octasic's EC and VQE solutions are field-proven and robust.
Octasic's OCT6100 includes these carrier-recognized algorithms to deliver pristine sound quality.
- 16-672 channels of G.168-2004 echo cancellation
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic Music Protection
- Adaptive Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Acoustic Echo Control (AEC)
- G.169 Automatic Level Control (ALC)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- Integrated debugging and monitoring
- Audio Conferencing with Voice Quality features
- Large buffer playback capabilities
- Tandem-Free Operation (TFO) support for In-Path Equipment (IPE)
- Extensive signaling tone detection and generation
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone (with and without phase reversal)
- Text telephone signals as per V.18 Annex A
- Single Frequency (SF) signaling (2600Hz)
- SS7 Continuity Testing (COT) tones
- Multi-Frequency (MF) R1 as per Q.323
- MF R2 as per Q.455
- Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) as per Q.24
- Compact size: 16mm x 16mm
- RoHS compliant package
Deployed world-wide and recognized as best voice quality
Requires half the power and area of DSP solutions
Fully integrated device simplifies hardware design
Production grade API accelerates software development
|OCT61XXE-XXXX||The OCT6100 series can be ordered with various features. Please contact us to determine which part best fits your requirements.||Information Request|
All devices are RoHS compliant.