The OCTBTS 3500 is a dual-sector software defined base station platform that supports any combination of GSM, HSPA, or LTE sectors, or custom waveforms. The OCTBTS 3500 is a perfect fit for applications requiring small size, low power consumption, and exceptional frequency agility. OEMs can use the platform to implement complete systems including dual-mode outdoor small cell base stations and specialized embedded radio systems.
The OCTBTS 3500 platform incorporates Octasic’s flexiPHY GSM, HSPA, and LTE software, and is pre-integrated with a range of commercial Layer 2/3 stacks from leading vendors. OEMs can leverage the complete solution to deliver high-performance base stations offering their own differentiating features, while reducing development time, cost, and risk. OEMs also have the option to integrate their own Layer 2/3 stack, or to implement fully custom waveforms using Octasic’s Opus Studio development environment.
The OCTBTS 3500 is fully integrated with Octasic’s OCT2224W and proprietary flexiPHY software that provides multi-standard cellular capabilities to developers. Find out more about flexiPHY.
- Size: 100 mm x 130 mm (3.94” x 5.12” )
- Power consumption: 18W
- CPU: Freescale i.MX6 ARM with 2GB DDR3
- DSP: Dual Octasic OCT2224W Baseband SoC
- RF: 400MHz to 3.0GHz
- Supports all 2G, 3G, and 4G standards
- 2x2 MIMO radio per sector (TDD & FDD)
- On-board GPS
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n module
- 2x 1GbE WAN
- Board’s small size makes it easy to integrate in small enclosures and chassis
- Dual 2x2 MIMO radio sectors independently support any combination of 2G, 3G, and 4G coverage
- Very low power consumption provides long lasting operation even when battery powered
- Up to 64 3G users
- Up to 130 / 50 Mbps LTE throughput
- Up to 20 Km range for all cellular standards
- Fast frequency agility from 400 MHz to 3.0 GHz.
- Outdoor small cell base stations with full mobility and extended range
- Deployable wireless networks for Emergency, Public Safety, and Tactical use
- Man-portable, vehicle-mounted, and airborne base stations for FlexiCell (Network in a box) and tactical use
- Embedded communications systems on UAVs and remotely-controlled vehicles
- Custom waveforms and mesh networks
- Portable network analyzers and UE testers
- FlexiCell - Self-contained network-in-a-box (NIB)
- Enterprise small cell base station
|OCTBTS3542-RREW-AA1||OCTBTS 3500 Kit, with dual-core iMX6 CPU, 400 MHz to 3 GHz radio, heat spreader||Information Request|
The OCTBTS 3500 is RoHS compliant.