We are passionate about technology.
We attribute our success to innovative employees, superior products, and attention to customer needs. To help us sustain our growth, we welcome experienced individuals, as well as recent graduates. We hire highly skilled, motivated people who desire to think out-of-the-box and want to be part of a team that challenges the status quo of current technologies. Our innovative approach is different and unique and will challenge you to exceed the limits of your imagination and transform your ideas into the value-added products that our customers demand in this fast-paced and competitive market.
Job Openings – How to apply
Octasic invites you to look at the Current Openings section below, or just to send your résumé, as we recruit staff year-round.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Our policy is to review all résumés received and keep them on file for a period of six months.
Applications can be sent to Human Resources using this form.
Octasic offers career opportunities, advancement, personal growth, a competitive salary and a full range of social benefits such as:
- Stock option plan
- Group insurance
- Training and integration programs
- Creative work environment
- Free parking space
- Flexible work hours
- Developer, Low Level Software – Reference RP-DEV-032013
- Senior Physical Layer DSP Engineer (Ref: DS-LTE-DEV-0813)
- Senior UMTS Protocol Software Designer (Ref: DS-UMTS-DEV-0813)
- Software Designer - Opus Studio – Reference MF-OS-VAL-0213
- Software Designer, Opus Studio – Reference MF-OS-DEV-0213
- Software Developer, Software Defined Radio Validation Team (ref: PYD-SDR-VAL-0813)