Informations pour commander
Si vous avez des questions sur ce produit veuillez nous contacter et nous serons heureux de vous répondre.
The OCTBTS 8500 is a mini base station designed for quick maneuver applications; it supports all 4G/3G /2G and CDMA cellular standards and a wide range of frequency bands between 700MHz and 2.7GHz. It comes in 2 configurations (North America & Worldwide). Each configuration covers up to 21 3GPP bands around the world. The OCTBTS 8500 offers quick and seamless cellular deployments using its SON functionality. This feature detects available spectrum and adapts to changing environments.
Weighing less than 2Kg with ruggedized enclosure, OCTBTS 8500 is an ideal solution for man-portable and mobile operations. It can also be mounted on light weight fast deployment masts for larger coverage areas.
- Connectivity Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Port, GPS, Digital port,
- Possible to order with mini PCIe 3G/LTE UE (nano SIM)
- Frequency operation 400MHz-4GHz (by pass mode)
- Transit Power (max.) 4W
- Operation Temperature 0-50C
- Weight 1.7kg
Users of the OCTBTS 8500 have access to integrated hardware/software packages. DSPs run physical layer (PHY) software for multiple cellular standards including LTE-FDD/TDD, UMTS/HSPA GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA2000 and radio utility system (RUS). RUS gives functionalities like Network Listen, RF Player/Recorder and Base station automatic synchronization. CPU runs higher layer protocol stack (Layer 2/3) and core network software for all cellular standards. All software layers (L1/2/3 and core) are fully integrated and can be delivered as a turn-key solution.
- Software Defined Radio – 4G/3G/2G/CDMA2000
- Wireless Network Monitor & Scanning
- Up to 21 Bands, One Platform
- Frequency Agnostic – from 700MHz to 2.7GHz
- Small SWaP
- Supports LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA2000
- Small and portable (~1.7kg)
- Remote operation
- External dual battery support
- Multi-band support
- Ruggedized casing
- Mission flexibility on one platform
- Network scan
- 3G/LTE UE module integrated
- Tactical Communications
- Public Safety
- Oil and gas
- Industrial IoT
The OCTBTS 8500 is RoHS compliant.