Informations pour commander
Si vous avez des questions sur ce produit veuillez nous contacter et nous serons heureux de vous répondre.
OctNode2 is a frequency-agile, 5G-ready, software-defined radio small cell platform for base stations. It integrates Octasic’s OCT3032W System-on-Chip (SoC), two RF transceivers, and all necessary interfaces and circuitry. Each transceiver supports dual antenna operation (2×2 MIMO) and FDD/TDD multiplexing, with a frequency range of 400 MHz to 6 GHz. OctNode2 is a perfect fit for applications requiring small size, low power consumption, and frequency agility.
Aside from being a small-cell platform, the OctNode2 serves as a reference for a range of applications including a 4G/5G-based UE (User Equipment), for the industrial IoT/Public Safety markets, and a Remote Radio Unit (RRU), that hosts the Low-PHY component of the 5G-NR Radio. (based on the O-RAN architecture)
- Integrated OCT3032W System-on-Chip
- Control processor: Embedded Arm® Cortex®-A7 quad-core control processor
- Baseband processing: 32 Opus3 signal processing cores
- Size: 140 x 100 x 18.8 mm (5.51” x 3.93” x 0.7”)
- Power consumption: 20W
- RF: 400MHz to 6.0GHz
- Supports all 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G NR standards
- 2×2 MIMO radio per sector (TDD & FDD)
- On-board GPS
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n module
OctNode2 is fully integrated with Octasic’s OCT3032W and proprietary flexiPHY software that provides multi-standard cellular capabilities to developers. Find out more about flexiPHY.
- Small form factor with low power consumption
- Dual 2 x 2 MIMO radio sectors independently support any waveform
- Pre-packaged SDR solutions for GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA, CDMA2000, LTE/LTE-A, and 5G NR
- Fast frequency agility, 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Support for LTE-Adv and 5G NR sub-Gbps throughputs
- Local Wi-Fi coverage
- Outdoor small cell BTS with full mobility and extended range
- Remote Radio Units (RRU) running ‘Low PHY’ components, based on O-RAN architecture (O-RU)
- Deployable wireless network for Emergency, Public Safety, and Tactical use
- Man-portable, vehicle-mounted, and airborne BTS for Public Safety and Tactical use
- Embedded communications systems on UAVs and remote-controlled vehicles
- Custom waveforms and mesh networks
- Portable network analyzers and UE testers
- Enterprise small cell base station
The OctNode2 is RoHS compliant.