Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
Reporting to the Vice President Finance and Administration, the candidate must be passionate about financial analysis, modelling and indicators monitoring. We are looking for someone with proven Excel skills who is able to work with multiple diverse profiles colleagues.
Your daily life:
• Participate in the financial-planning process, including budgets, forecasts, long-term plan;
• Maintain and optimize the financial forecasting model
• Build and maintain dashboards and periodic reports, operational and financial measures used by the management team;
• Participate in cash flow management;
• Monitor periodic results, analyze causes of unexpected discrepancies, highlight trends, make recommendations and participate in achieving business objectives;
• Manage and deliver business case improvement projects;
• Support opportunities for mergers, acquisitions and/or financing
• Help prepare presentations for the board of directors, current or potential investors;
• Perform financial and ad hoc data analyzes.
• Bachelor degree in Finances, Accounting or equivalent;
• 2 to 5 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking or venture capital;
• Bilingual, both orally and written;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Excellent financial modelling skills;
• Analytical and synthetic, rigour, resourcefulness, team spirit.