Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
Director of Business Information Systems
As the Director of Business Information Systems, you will lead the transformation of Octasic’s business applications. You will be called upon to lead large scale integration or migration projects that touch all aspects of the business. Your experience with ERP, CRM and PLM software platforms will allow you to easily understand and capture our business needs. You will lead multiple simultaneous projects, large and small, while achieving scope, budget and schedule objectives. Your understanding of the finer technical details will ensure overall stakeholder satisfaction.
Your daily life:
• Capture and define end-user needs for each software solution
• Select, adapt and deploy software solutions
• Development of an information systems roadmap
• Select and manage external suppliers and internal resources for each phase of the project
• Provide hands-on support for solutions already in production
• Maintain, measure and improve existing deployments
• Design and create custom reports and reporting tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
• 10+ years’ experience leading transformation projects in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain solutions
• 5+ years’ experience supporting a Finance/Accounting organization
• Demonstrated project management and change management skills
• Experience in the selection and implementation of ERP solutions
• Experience maintaining and evolving CRM tools
• Experience building and testing integrations or reporting for Business Intelligence
• Experience with system security configuration
• Good English writing skills and oral English are required; oral French is also required.
• Writing documentation skills
• Ability to speak both business process and technical process based on the audience that you are addressing
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to adapt job responsibilities as required to meet the demands and opportunities of a rapidly growing company
• Highly motivated, results focused and act with a high sense of urgency
• Self-sufficient and resourceful
• Aptitudes to create relationships and communicate within a geographically distributed team
Want to become the new team member? Email us: email@example.com