Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communications. We provide state-of-the-art integration software, and hardware platforms for worldwide mobile wireless solutions. Octasic has offices worldwide and continues to expand.
Why choose Octasic?
- It is a workplace at the cutting edge of technology, allowing you to meet wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock option purchase program, reimbursement for public transit, showers on the premises, and complimentary beverages and snacks every day)
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, possibility of working remotely, etc.).
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
- Octasic is a company involved in its community.
- Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
As an Electronics Technician, you will be part of Octasic’s production department. The incumbent performs product assembly, welding, and inspection to ensure that Octasic products meet quality standards.
Board and system products
- Validation of boards and systems
- Test products in production and those returned by customers
- Participate in the introduction of new products in production
- Collaborate with the R&D department to support production change notices
- Complete assembly of products
- Quality inspection of assembled products
- Support Quality and Support departments with technical issues
Equipment and validation tools
- Responsible for updates of test stations
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment
- Participate in the introduction of new equipment and tools
- Identify and propose improvements to product validation cycles
- College Diploma (DEC) or equivalent in electronics
- IPC training for electronic welding or relevant experience
- 7 years of experience in production, in a similar position
- Organized, versatile, and autonomous worker
- Open to changes and new technological developments
- Precise, meticulous, and quality conscious
- Able to work in a team
- Mastery of the Windows environment (Batch file, command prompt, script execution)
- Basic knowledge of networking and databases
- Knowledge of RF field and test equipment is an asset
- Knowledge of French and English, spoken and written
Want to become our newest team member? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org