Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide, SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
We choose Octasic for:
- A workplace at the cutting edge of technology in a growing business and to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises, beverages and free snacks every day)
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.)
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long.
- Working for a company involved in its community.
- Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station).
We are currently looking for an:
Embedded Software Developer
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will be responsible for the development of the management software. You will need to develop embedded software for several platforms based on ARM processors and microcontrollers. You will be part of a team of developers that design software in a multi-processor embedded system using the latest development tools and methodologies.
Your daily life:
- Develop embedded software on an ARM platform.
- Ensure the quality of new features by writing tests
- Work in an Agile development team.
- Collaborate with different software and hardware team.
- Be creative by proposing improvements to the product
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Bachelor or any other related degree.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to debug embedded systems, with multiple hardware components, with the appropriate tools.
- Linux base SW development.
- Knowledge of Python, C and C ++ languages.
- Knowledge of how REST API work is an asset
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new technology and concepts.
- Innovation, flexibility and creativity.
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written.
You want to be part of our team?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org