Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide state-of-the-art integrate software, and hardware platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless solution. Octasic has office worldwide and continue to expanse.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
High-Level Development Tools Developer
Join the team that creates Opus Studio, an integrated development environment (IDE) which also includes optimizing C/C++ compilers and the operating system (micro-kernel) for Octasic’s multi-core digital signal processors.
We create and maintain tools and libraries that enable software developers using our platform to develop complex digital signal processing applications.
We are looking for an outstanding software developer with an interest in embedded systems and software development tools to help us create a productive environment for our developers, providing them with tools to optimize their workflows and help them gain new insight into their application’s behavior and performance.
Your daily life:
As part of the Software Development Tools Team your tasks will include:
• Application and benchmark performance analysis.
• Development of compiler optimizations in LLVM’s optimizers and code generators.
• Tool, library and micro-kernel development.
You will also design embedded software and development tools that will help developers maximize the performance and fully exploit the capabilities of our digital signal processors. Your work will impact all applications developed on our platform.
You have excellent communication and teamwork skills to be able to interact and engage effectively with your teammates and a variety of R&D teams: silicon design, system development, customer support, etc.
• You have experience creating desktop software using IDEs such as Xcode, Eclipse and Visual Studio Code
• Demonstrated experience programming in one or more of the following languages:
Nice to have
• LLVM compiler, text parser, code generator or optimization experience.
• Experience working with embedded products.
• A link to a portfolio or examples of your previous work (if possible).
Want to become the new team member? Email us: email@example.com