Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
Marketing and Communication Specialist
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development, the candidate will be in charge of demonstration shows around the globe, prepare corporate brochures and documentation.
Your daily life:
• Plan events such as trade show and/or client visits
• Write non-technical documentation such as correspondence, and promotional documentation in English
• Support other departments with press releases.
• Provide support in the execution of marketing and public relation strategies
• Track marketing / communications projects and is responsible for meeting deadlines.
• Coordinate the publication of internal and external product sales literature, image advertising and collateral materials
• Responsible for website updates
• Collect marketing and sales data in the CRM (Salesforce), do analysis and make recommendations to management
• Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Bilingual, both orally and written, with a high level of proficiency in English writing.
• Knowledge of Adobe suite.
• Experience with organizing events, create corporate brochures and items.
• Organized, meticulous, resourceful and result oriented.
• Ability to provide courteous and efficient customer service, even under pressure.