Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communications. We provide state-of-the-art integration software, and hardware platforms for worldwide mobile wireless solutions. Octasic has offices worldwide and continues to expand.
Why choose Octasic?
- It is a workplace at the cutting edge of technology, allowing you to meet wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock option purchase program, reimbursement for public transit, showers on the premises, and complimentary beverages and snacks every day)
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, possibility of working remotely, etc.).
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
- Octasic is a company involved in its community.
- Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
The Mechanical Engineer will work under the supervision of the Radio Frequency Development Team Leader. You will participate in the design of radio systems used in vehicular and portable applications. You will work in collaboration with the senior mechanical engineer to design the mechanical integration of the systems as well as generate the manufacturing and assembly drawings. Also, the mechanical engineer will be responsible for maintaining the part lists in the documentation system.
– Participate in the mechanical design of vehicular and portable systems
– Produce manufacturing drawings
– Produce cable drawings
– Create and maintain assembly drawings
– Update part lists
– Develop mechanical test plans for product certification
– Participate in mechanical design reviews
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in electronic systems design
– Proficiency in the use of specialized software such as SolidWorks
– Good teamwork & communication skills, attention to detail
– Ability to organize work as well as follow-up and maintain deadlines
– Knowledge of documentation software such as Windchill
– Knowledge of EMI insulation
– Knowledge of thermal analysis (SolidWorks Simulation)
– Experience in vehicular systems
– Bilingual (English and French)
Want to become our newest team member? Email us: email@example.com