Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communication. We provide state-of-the-art integrate software, aand hardware platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless solution. Octasic has offices worldwide and continue to expanse.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology to be in contact with wireless technology experts in a growing company.
• Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, shower on the premises and beverages and snacks free every day)
• Work-family balance (flexible schedule, work remotely, etc.).
• Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
• Working for a company involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking for an:
The Process Engineer’s mandate will be to document and improve manufacturing processes in order to optimize productivity and guarantee product quality. The incumbent ensures that equipment is functional and regularly maintained. He or she will also be in charge of supervising a team of operators.
Your daily life:
– Identify improvements to production facilities and manufacturing processes.
– Implement a process control system (SPC).
– Responsible for the proper operation of equipment and maintenance schedule.
– Participate in the introduction of new equipment and manufacturing methods and optimize their performance.
– Coordinate the work of a team of operators.
– Monitor production performance and work with operators to ensure that objectives are met.
– Plan and give training on manufacturing methods and equipment maintenance.
– Bachelor’s degree, automated production engineering, industrial, electrical or equivalent
– Knowledge of the principles of continuous improvement
– Automation knowledge
– Bilingual in French and English
– Tenacious and meticulous;
– Autonomous and resourceful;
– Ability to work well and communicate well in a team environment;
– Great learning ability.
Want to join a growing team? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org