Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading worldwide provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communications. We provide state-of-the-art integrated software and hardware solutions for global wireless markets. Octasic has offices in Montreal and internationally and continues to expand.
We choose Octasic for:
• A workplace at the cutting edge of technology where you are in contact with wireless technology experts, in a growing company.
• Competitive working conditions and compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock options purchase program, public transit reimbursement, on-site shower and free beverages and snacks)
• Easier Work-family balance (flexible schedule, teleworking, etc.).
• A friendly and collaborative work atmosphere with many social activities all year long
• Work in a company that is involved in its community.
• Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus sector , 10 min. walk from Prefontaine metro station)
We are currently looking for a:
Senior Manager – Marketing and Communications
Working in a well-established and growing high-tech company, your mission will be to develop and execute, with the help of external partners, an integrated marketing and communication strategy. In order to do so, you will be responsible for positioning the brand image with the organization’s various stakeholders and you will have to use it as a lever to reach revenue, notoriety and credibility targets.
Your daily life:
• Develop, with the help of external collaborators, integrated strategic marketing and communications plans.
• Carry out marketing projects including corporate websites, intranet, online campaigns, social media management and email marketing.
• Execute the marketing plan including promotion (web, social networks, newsletters) and public relations at the Canadian and international levels.
• Develop effective marketing strategies to communicate to customers the features and benefits of new products (Product Marketing) and develop the content of various documents.
• Establish a positive relationship with peers in the sales and product management teams and collaborate in the effective launch of new versions and new products.
• Possibly recruit new members of the marketing team, according to the defined strategy and marketing plan.
• Deepen his/her knowledge and keep his/her team up to date on marketing, digital and high-tech trends.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications (or any other relevant field).
– 10 year experience in marketing, experience in a high-tech company will be considered an asset.
– Fluently bilingual (French and English) both orally and in writing.
– Experience in managing external partners.
– Sense of collaboration towards the achievement of common goals.
– Political savvy and excellent customer service.
– Analytical skills.
– Ability to manage a multitude of issues simultaneously.
Want to become the new team member? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org