Founded in 1998, Octasic is a leading provider of systems and complete solutions in advanced communications. We provide state-of-the-art integration software, and hardware platforms for worldwide mobile wireless solutions. Octasic has offices worldwide and continues to expand.
Why choose Octasic?
- It is a workplace at the cutting edge of technology, allowing you to meet wireless technology experts in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation (salaries, benefits, gym membership discount, RRSPs, stock option purchase program, reimbursement for public transit, showers on the premises, and complimentary beverages and snacks every day)
- Work-family balance (flexible schedule, possibility of working remotely, etc.).
- Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere and many social activities all year long
- Octasic is a company involved in its community.
- Proximity to various public transportation services (Angus Shuttle, 10 min. walk from Prefontaine station)
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to manage all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
– Be an expert in candidate search strategy to fill assigned mandates
– Conduct searches for potential candidates, using recruitment expertise
– Responsible for the staffing process, for the mandates assigned to you: from the interview invitation to the referral, including meetings with the candidates (grid, role playing, tests, etc.)
– Participate in the development of an HR marketing strategy in collaboration with the Marketing team
– Participate in the implementation of an ATS for the Octasic group
– At every stage, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for ensuring an excellent candidate experience at Octasic.
– Through selection processes and external events, you will build a strong network of passive and active candidates through ongoing engagement in proactive dialogues.
– Create partnerships with various universities and participate in job fairs
– Be a driving force in improving our talent search, as well as hiring and attraction practises
– University degree in Human Resources or any other education relevant to the position
– 5 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition position with a recruitment firm and/or in a corporate environment. Experience in a technology-related environment will be considered an asset.
– Bilingualism (French/English), both written and spoken
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent autonomy and cooperative spirit
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage priorities
– Good knowledge of an ATS or HRIS
– Strong experience in using social media as a recruitment and employer branding tool
– Excellent knowledge of sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Want to become our newest team member? Email us: email@example.com