If you have further questions about ordering a product licence or support subscription, please contact us and we'll be happy to follow up with you.
The NAMC-ODSP-M is a DSP-based media processing Advanced Mezzanine card (AMC) for use in MicroTCA® (μTCA, MTCA) and AdvancedTCA® (ATCA®) systems. It provides high density voice and video transcoding capabilities, with a broad range of audio and video codecs and algorithms, including G.711, G.729, Opus, AMR-WB, EVS and H.264, in a compact AMC module. An on-board FPGA simplifies management while enabling the customization of the module to suit specific application needs.
- Up to eight OCT2224M DSPs
- Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA (with Microblaze soft-core CPU)
- Backplane connectivity:
– Dual 1GbE connectivity (optional backplane redundancy)
– Dual XAUI 10GbE connectivity (optional backplane redundancy)
– Full AMC TCLKA-D connectivity (TDM/iTDM)
- Standards compliance:
– AMC.0 R2.0, AMC.2, IMPI V1.5 & V2.0, HPM.1
– EN60950, UL1950, CE, RoHS
- Integrated Vocallo Media Gateway software
- Channel density:
– Up to 5,120 channels of G.729AB/G.711 transcoding
– Up to 16 simultaneous H.264 HD/SD transcodes
– Up to 16,384 TDM/iTDM channels
The NAMC-ODSP-M is fully integrated with Octasic’s proprietary Vocallo MGW which provides a complete audio and video transcoding, conferencing, VQE, and echo cancellation solution with minimal engineering time required for integration. Find out more about Vocallo MGW!
- Session border controller
- Carrier grade media gateway
- Media server / media resource function
- Audio/video conferencing server (MCU)
- Interactive voice and video response
- Mobile video optimization
- Content detection and analysis