The OCTBTS 3600 is a dual-sector software defined radio platform that supports any combination of GSM, HSPA, LTE or CDMA2000 sectors, or custom waveforms. It incorporates a standard PCIe interface typically used in standard Intel® x86 based PCs and systems. The PC host CPU runs the upper layer protocols and applications, and OEMs can use the combination of OCTBTS 3600 and PC chassis to implement a complete and flexible base station.
The OCTBTS 3600 platform incorporates Octasic’s flexiPHY GSM, HSPA, LTE and CDMA2000 software, and is pre-integrated with a range of commercial Layer 2/3 stacks from leading vendors. OEMs can leverage the complete solution to deliver high-performance base stations offering their own differentiating features, while reducing development time, cost, and risk. OEMs also have the option to integrate their own Layer 2/3 stack, or to implement fully custom waveforms using Octasic’s Opus Studio development environment.
The OCTBTS 3600 is based on Octasic’s OCT2224W wireless DSP SoC, and is fully integrated with Octasic’s corresponding flexiPHY modem software that offers developers ready-to-run multi-standard cellular solutions. Find out more about flexiPHY.
- Size: 111 mm x 168 mm (4.38” x 6.60”)
- Power consumption: 15W
- DSP: Dual Octasic OCT2224W Baseband SoC
- RF: 400MHz to 4.0GHz
- Supports all 2G, 3G, 4G standards
- 2x2 MIMO radio per sector (TDD & FDD)
- On-board GPS
- 2x 1GbE WAN ports (optional)
- Works seamlessly in PC-type environments through a PCIe interface
- Dual 2x2 MIMO radio sectors independently support any combination of 2G, 3G and 4G coverage
- Low power consumption is compatible with standard PC power and cooling capabilities
- Up to 64 3G users
- Up to 130 / 50 Mbps LTE throughput
- Up to 20 Km range for all cellular standards
- Fast frequency agility from 400 MHz to 3.0 GHz.
- Deployable wireless networks for Emergency, Public Safety and Tactical use
- Vehicle-mounted base stations for FlexiCell (Network in a box) and tactical use
- Rapid development platform for custom waveforms and research systems
- Portable network analyzers and UE testers
- FlexiCell- Self-contained network-in-a-box
- Managed access systems for secure facilities and penitentiaries
|OCTBTS3601-REEE-NAI||OCTBTS 3600 equipped with: 1 DSP/Radio chain, MIMO RF interface; frequency agility from 400 MHz to 3 GHz. No heat spreader – requires fan forced cooling||Information Request|
|OCTBTS3602-RREE-NAI||OCTBTS 3600 equipped with: 2 DSP/Radio chains, MIMO RF interface; frequency agility from 400 MHz to 3 GHz. No heat spreader – requires fan forced cooling||Information Request|
The OCTBTS 3600 is RoHS compliant.