The OCTBTS 3000 is ideal for OEMs who are looking to fill a gap in their product portfolio by getting a complete solution to market with minimal engineering resource, time, and risk. The OCTBTS 3000’s very small footprint makes it easy to miniaturize designs or to make modular products using multiple boards.
The OCTBTS 3000 platform includes an Octasic OCT2224W SoC and an Analog Devices radio transceiver, supporting 2G, 3G, or 4G operation through software. Capacity ranges from 16 to 32 active users depending on the cellular standard.
The OCTBTS 3000 is fully integrated with Octasic’s OCT2224W and proprietary flexiPHY software that provides multi-standard cellular capabilities to developers. Find out more about flexiPHY.
- Size: 75 mm x 70 mm (2.95” x 2.76” )
- Power consumption: 10W
- CPU: Freescale i.MX6 ARM A9 with 2GB DDR3
- DSP: Octasic OCT2224W Baseband SoC
- RF: 400MHz to 3.0GHz
- Supports all 2G, 3G, and 4G standards
- 2x2 MIMO radio (TDD & FDD)
- On-board GPS
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n module
- 2x 1GbE WAN
- Board’s small size makes it easy to be integrated within small enclosures and even directly within the antenna enclosure
- Very low power consumption provides long lasting operation even when battery powered
- Can support 2G, 3G, and 4G without any hardware modification
- Radio supports 2x2 MIMO for LTE
- Using the included GPS in conjunction with OCT2224W synchronization capabilities provides reliable timing and replaces the use of expensive oscillators
- Frequency agile cellular from 400 MHz to 3.0 GHz.
- Wi-Fi can be used either for local access point or for backhaul with neighboring small cells and macro cells.
- Outdoor small cell base stations with full mobility and extended range
- Deployable wireless networks for Emergency, Public Safety, and Tactical use
- Man-portable, vehicle-mounted, and airborne base stations for FlexiCell (Network in a box) and tactical use
- Embedded communications systems on UAVs and remotely-controlled vehicles
- Custom waveforms and mesh networks
- Portable network analyzers and UE testers
- FlexiCell - Self-contained network-in-a-box (NIB)
- Enterprise small cell base station
|OCTBTS3031-N||OCTBTS 3000 Kit with Dual Core iMX6, 400MHz to 3GHz radio||Information Request|
The OCTBTS 3000 is RoHS compliant.